Websmith Group, a software development firm located in Richmond, Virginia, is recruiting a Client Support Specialist. The Client Support Specialist (CSS), will provide “front line” phone and e-mail technical support. You will be utilizing excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills to receive, understand, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve client questions and concerns regarding Websmith Group software products and services in a timely manner. Daily responsibilities include tracking client issues through to satisfactory resolution, escalating issues as appropriate and ensuring that the client receives excellent service. Other duties include providing training and technical assistance to software end-users and prospects as needed. Also, Client Support Specialists perform ongoing updates to client self-help knowledge base(s) and provide input into ongoing product and service development based on experiences with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides front line timely and accurate technical responses to client issues via web-based help desk, e-mail and telephone support, keeping with our Service Level Objectives.
- Documents all Client issues in help desk/tracking system. Keeps clients updated with current status.
- Escalates tickets/requests promptly to other team members when knowledge is exhausted or handover is required.
- Manages customer expectations, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Collaborates with Development team to progress client issues.
- Demonstrates strong client service skills by meeting or exceeding Client expectations.
- Develops and maintains an advanced technical understanding of Websmith Group software products
- Contributes technical knowledge base articles.
- Assistance with other reasonable duties and tasks as may be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be available to work in our Richmond office Monday – Friday during standard business hours (up to 20-25 hrs/week)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Professional, detail oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- High level analytical/problem solving skills. Must be very detail oriented.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to Client needs.
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced and/or demanding situations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Position: Part time
- Industry competitive compensation.
- Working with cutting edge technologies and a great team!
- Casual and fast-paced work environment
- Opportunities for growth
How to Apply
This is the ideal job for someone wishing to enter into the dynamic field of information technology. You bring the client service attitude we need and we’ll provide an opportunity at a rewarding career! For immediate consideration, send resume and cover letter to career@ websmithgroup.com (c…@w…p.com). Please include “Client Support Specialist in the subject field. No phone calls please. Requests from recruiters or outsourcing agencies will not be considered for this position.